38 LaSalle University students and three staff members got lost hiking yesterday on Kentucky’s Pine Mountain before being rescued late last night. Stranded for hours, the hikers were eventually tracked down by rescue workers and police, and were brought to a nearby hospital where they were treated for hypothermia, exhaustion and dehydration. One student remains hospitalized. The group was in the area doing volunteer work with a non-profit. [Kentucky.com]
- News: 5 Ways To Save St. Joe’s and Every University Like It
- News: NYT: South Philly Clinic Offers Help Immigrants Can’t Get Elsewhere
- News: Philly 7th Best City for…Losing Weight?
- News: Rocky 50k Date Set for 2014
- G Philly: 9 Body Confessions From Gay SIngles
- G Philly: The NFL’s (Almost) First Out Player