We told you last week about Ilya Bryzgalov’s awesome new Star Wars-themed mask for his turns in goal for the Flyers. Now an update from the folks at Crossing Broad: The mask has been corrected so that Yoda—who had been wielding a pink lightsaber—is now fighting with a green laser blade instead. (Pink blades are used by the evil Sith lords, like Darth Sidious.) “There were no bad intentions,” the masks’ designer said. “It was just a matching thing.”
- Ticket: New Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Flick Gets Release Date
- Ticket: Kevin Hart to Team With Seth Rogen in new Flick
- Ticket: Highlights From the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Ticket: Lambertville Author James McBride to Produce The Good Lord Bird
- Ticket: Movie-O-Meter
- News: Keith Olbermann Won’t Stop Trolling Flyers Fans