We told you last week about Ilya Bryzgalov’s awesome new Star Wars-themed mask for his turns in goal for the Flyers. Now an update from the folks at Crossing Broad: The mask has been corrected so that Yoda—who had been wielding a pink lightsaber—is now fighting with a green laser blade instead. (Pink blades are used by the evil Sith lords, like Darth Sidious.) “There were no bad intentions,” the masks’ designer said. “It was just a matching thing.”
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- Ticket: CInedelphia Announces 2014 Film Festival Lineup
- News: Comcast Announces New Alliance with Sony
- News: How the Flyers’ Giroux and Simmonds Almost Beat the Globetrotters
- Ticket: NEW MOVIE SPOTLIGHT: 300: Rise of an Empire
- G Philly: 14 Best New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming