NBC 10 reports: “Police say police cruiser #2625 was stolen from 5th and Clearfield Streets in North Philadelphia around 10 this morning. The stolen cruiser hit three cars at 6th and Lehigh as the female driver on a chase through the city. The car was eventually stopped at 1100 Hope Street on the edge of Northern Liberties. The woman attempted to run from the cruiser, but was taken down by several officers feet from the car.”
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
- News: Shooting Suspect Bradley Stone Is Dead
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.