NBC 10 reports: “Police say police cruiser #2625 was stolen from 5th and Clearfield Streets in North Philadelphia around 10 this morning. The stolen cruiser hit three cars at 6th and Lehigh as the female driver on a chase through the city. The car was eventually stopped at 1100 Hope Street on the edge of Northern Liberties. The woman attempted to run from the cruiser, but was taken down by several officers feet from the car.”
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
- News: 3 Men Wanted for Bungled Center City Robbery
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.