AP reports: “A Dominican woman who once said in a video that she had sex with a New Jersey senator for money is now acknowledging that the allegation was false, according to a sworn statement released by a lawyer enmeshed in the scandal. The attorney, Vinicio Castillo Seman, told reporters at a Monday press conference that the 23-year-old woman, identified as Nexis de los Santos, now claims in a sworn statement that she not only “never went to bed with” U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez but she never actually met him. Castillo has been accused of hosting outings on his yacht in which the U.S. senator used the services of prostitutes. He has strongly denied the allegations and said he would seek a criminal investigation into the source of the reports.”
- News: On-Duty Philly Officers Have Lovers’ Quarrel
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
- News: Terror Talk Sparks Increased SEPTA Security
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.