The Inquirer reports: “A Common Pleas Court jury today acquitted 12 Occupy Philadelphia demonstrators arrested in a 2011 sit-in in a Wells Fargo Bank branch in Center City.The jury of 10 women and two men deliberated a total of about 13 hours since Friday before it returned, shortly before noon, to announce the verdicts: not guilty of conspiracy and defiant trespass against each of the 12 protesters. “If this jury has found us innocent then it must mean that Wells Fargo is guilty,” said an elated 71-year-old Willard R. Johnson, one of the 12 on trial.”
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- G Philly: Arrests Made in Brutal Gayborhood Attack
- News: VIDEO: Possible Abduction at 19th and Green
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- News: Running of the Santas Turned Fatal This Weekend