If you live in the Warrington area and don’t receive your mail today, here’s why: About 50 racks of mail (the official USPS measuring unit, I guess) were splatted across a 100-yard stretch of Rt. 611 after an 18-wheeler apparently dumped them there. From the looks of it, several thousand items were being gathered up from the road and placed back in the truck. See, USPS, this is what happens when you make postal workers all nervous that you’re going to cut Saturday delivery. The hands start shaking, the truck loses control, the mail gets lost, and everybody loses. [NBC 10]
- News: Bucks Co. Coroner Explains Why Corpse Fell Out of Truck
- News: Sugar Plant Removed Safety Device 13 Days Before Fatal Accident
- Foobooz: Free Bacon? Yeah, Free Bacon.
- News: Cops: Drunk Mom Found With Kid in Sesame Place Lot
- News: Bucks County HS Has 14 Sets of Graduating Twins
- News: Bucks County Faces Bear Epidemic
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.