Ed Covington, who’s headed the city’s Redevelopment Authority (RDA) since 2010, is reportedly out at City Hall. It’s unclear if he stepped down, was fired, or what. You may recall Covington as the man who sparred against Point Breeze developer Ori Feibush during last fall’s “lotgate” hubbub. (Feibush cleaned up a city-owned lot, Covington threatened to sue.) For his role in the affair, Covington was targeted by both benign do-gooder petitions and savvy hacktivists. [Daily News]
- News: Dilworth Plaza Could Re-Open Next Fall
- News: Hot Stuff: Could Sriracha Plant Come to Philly?
- Property: Stunning Ritz-Carlton Condo
- News: Somebody Recreated Philly’s City Hall in Minecraft
- News: Philly Becomes First City to Ban 3-D Gun Printing
- News: The 5 Top Solar Energy Users in Philadelphia