Honestly, we want only good things for Snooki as long as she stays off our damned TVs. So we hope it’s good news that she sold her Cadillac Escalade for $77,000. “The Jersey Shore star put her custom 2011 Cadillac Escalade up for auction on eBay, citing it as “the actual car that she has driven in many of her television appearaces… this is not a vehicle that you can buy every day, it is an opportunity to own a piece of pop culture history!” The car, which has custom wheels, ambient lighting and Snooki’s autograph on the hood, was originally listed at $20,000.” [MyFoxPhilly]
- Property: Jaw-dropper of the Week: $12.5M in Loveladies
- News: 8 Ways to Survive the Busy Season at the Shore
- News: Are Offshore Wind Farms the Future of AC?
- News: The 10 Idiots You Meet Every Year at the Beach
- Foobooz: Wingcraft is Atlantic City’s Brand New Gastropub
- Property: High-End RE Market Unlikely to Be Hurt By Casino Closures
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.