Honestly, we want only good things for Snooki as long as she stays off our damned TVs. So we hope it’s good news that she sold her Cadillac Escalade for $77,000. “The Jersey Shore star put her custom 2011 Cadillac Escalade up for auction on eBay, citing it as “the actual car that she has driven in many of her television appearaces… this is not a vehicle that you can buy every day, it is an opportunity to own a piece of pop culture history!” The car, which has custom wheels, ambient lighting and Snooki’s autograph on the hood, was originally listed at $20,000.” [MyFoxPhilly]
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Martorano’s
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- News: Sandy’s Second Anniversary Harder Than First
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
- Foobooz: Beach and Booze: Wine Promenade
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.