Main Line Media News reports: “According to police, [20 year-old Tyler] Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape the women while they were visiting Switzerland. Once back at Villanova, police say he uploaded the videos to pornographic websites. One woman learned that she had been taped after she had been told by another person that a video of her getting dressed was online.” He’s since been released on bail and returns to court in March to face charges that he disseminated child pornography. [Main Line Media]
- Property: Houses with Names: Au Vallon
- Property: Main Line Monday: $4.37M Bryn Mawr Home with Pool & Spa
- Property: One Ardmore Place Continues to Face Local Opposition
- Property: Main Line Monday: $1.32M Mini-Estate in Haverford
- Property: REDUCED: Pretty ’Nova Home With Oddly Purple Screening Room
- Property: Main Line Monday: Merion Station Rental Offers 5 Bedrooms
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.