Main Line Media News reports: “According to police, [20 year-old Tyler] Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape the women while they were visiting Switzerland. Once back at Villanova, police say he uploaded the videos to pornographic websites. One woman learned that she had been taped after she had been told by another person that a video of her getting dressed was online.” He’s since been released on bail and returns to court in March to face charges that he disseminated child pornography. [Main Line Media]
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
- Property: Is This a Hecto-Oxagonal-Geodesical-Solaris Home?
- Property: The Main Line Is Getting New Projects
- Property: Multimillion Dollar Clothier Estate Back on the Market
- Foobooz: Suburban Eats: Lobster Dinner at Susanna Foo
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.