Main Line Media News reports: “According to police, [20 year-old Tyler] Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape the women while they were visiting Switzerland. Once back at Villanova, police say he uploaded the videos to pornographic websites. One woman learned that she had been taped after she had been told by another person that a video of her getting dressed was online.” He’s since been released on bail and returns to court in March to face charges that he disseminated child pornography. [Main Line Media]
- Property: Pending Sale: $1.79M Mini Castle in Villanova
- Foobooz: Main Line Happenings
- Property: Main Line Monday: Radnor Township Gem with Outdoor Kitchen
- Property: Main Line Monday: Haverford Home with HGTV Kitchen
- Property: SOLD: $1.46 Million For This Haverford Estate
- Property: Main Line Monday: Tudor Revival Going For Over $1 Million
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.