Richer: North Jersey. Poorer: South Jersey. Using Census data, Spotlight NJ has compiled an interactive map of the richest counties in New Jersey. The calculation takes into account not the counties’ median income (which would yield different results) but the amount of residents who have incomes over $200,000. Using those criteria, Hunterdon and Somerset are the richest counties, with about 16 percent “rich” residents, and Cumberland is the least rich, with about two percent. Full map here. [Spotlight NJ]
- News: Family Hires Pathologist to Investigate Deaths of Cooper CEO, His Wife
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- News: Poll: Christie Hits Low With Jersey Voters
- News: Trump Taj Mahal Asks Judge to End Union Contract
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.