Richer: North Jersey. Poorer: South Jersey. Using Census data, Spotlight NJ has compiled an interactive map of the richest counties in New Jersey. The calculation takes into account not the counties’ median income (which would yield different results) but the amount of residents who have incomes over $200,000. Using those criteria, Hunterdon and Somerset are the richest counties, with about 16 percent “rich” residents, and Cumberland is the least rich, with about two percent. Full map here. [Spotlight NJ]
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
- News: Incentives May Bring Another Company to Camden
- News: Top Republican: Christie’s Shore Protection Is “Stupid”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.