CBS Philly reports: “Federal authorities in Philadelphia have arrested and charged a New York man with running a violent prostitution business here. According to federal prosecutor Michelle Morgan, 38-year-old Justin Williams ran the prostitution operation out of Philadelphia. She tellsKYW Newsradio that the federal charges against him include sex trafficking by force.“I can only say what is in the indictment, which is that he engaged in acts of physical force and coercion to cause them to engage in prostitution,” she said today.” Authorities said the charges were part of a broader campaign against human trafficking.
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.