CBS Philly reports: “Federal authorities in Philadelphia have arrested and charged a New York man with running a violent prostitution business here. According to federal prosecutor Michelle Morgan, 38-year-old Justin Williams ran the prostitution operation out of Philadelphia. She tellsKYW Newsradio that the federal charges against him include sex trafficking by force.“I can only say what is in the indictment, which is that he engaged in acts of physical force and coercion to cause them to engage in prostitution,” she said today.” Authorities said the charges were part of a broader campaign against human trafficking.
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Report: Philly Paid Out $40 Million for Police Misconduct
- News: I Don’t Know Why You Say Goodbye
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
- News: Women With Bats, Mace Attack School Bus in Northeast Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.