CBS Philly reports: “Federal authorities in Philadelphia have arrested and charged a New York man with running a violent prostitution business here. According to federal prosecutor Michelle Morgan, 38-year-old Justin Williams ran the prostitution operation out of Philadelphia. She tellsKYW Newsradio that the federal charges against him include sex trafficking by force.“I can only say what is in the indictment, which is that he engaged in acts of physical force and coercion to cause them to engage in prostitution,” she said today.” Authorities said the charges were part of a broader campaign against human trafficking.
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.