CBS Philly reports: “Federal authorities in Philadelphia have arrested and charged a New York man with running a violent prostitution business here. According to federal prosecutor Michelle Morgan, 38-year-old Justin Williams ran the prostitution operation out of Philadelphia. She tellsKYW Newsradio that the federal charges against him include sex trafficking by force.“I can only say what is in the indictment, which is that he engaged in acts of physical force and coercion to cause them to engage in prostitution,” she said today.” Authorities said the charges were part of a broader campaign against human trafficking.
- News: Six Philly Cops Arrested by Feds
- News: Carjacker Suspect’s Mother Turns Down Arrest Reward
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.