CBS Philly reports: “Federal authorities in Philadelphia have arrested and charged a New York man with running a violent prostitution business here. According to federal prosecutor Michelle Morgan, 38-year-old Justin Williams ran the prostitution operation out of Philadelphia. She tellsKYW Newsradio that the federal charges against him include sex trafficking by force.“I can only say what is in the indictment, which is that he engaged in acts of physical force and coercion to cause them to engage in prostitution,” she said today.” Authorities said the charges were part of a broader campaign against human trafficking.
- News: Main Line Woman Sues Irish Pub After Alleged Swinger Sex Request
- News: Bizarre Fake Class Scandal Unfolds at CAPA
- News: Wawa Robber Makes It Look Easy
- News: Former IRS Employee Charged With Cheating On Taxes
- News: Montco, Chester: Please Stop Texting While Driving
- News: GIF: SEPTA Riders Carry Unruly Passenger Off Bus