Oscar Pistorius, the South African Olympian “blade runner” under arrest for the murder of his girlfriend, has been deemed a “flight risk” by a detective who doesn’t think he should be granted bail. Making it surely the first time a guy with prosthetic legs has been classified thusly. Then again, Pistorius is a bit faster than your average double amputee. Detective Hilton Botha, you are a funny man. [AP]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- G Philly: Team LGBT Wins Six Medals at Sochi Winter Olympics