Oscar Pistorius, the South African Olympian “blade runner” under arrest for the murder of his girlfriend, has been deemed a “flight risk” by a detective who doesn’t think he should be granted bail. Making it surely the first time a guy with prosthetic legs has been classified thusly. Then again, Pistorius is a bit faster than your average double amputee. Detective Hilton Botha, you are a funny man. [AP]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
- News: Shooting Suspect Bradley Stone Is Dead
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.