CBS Philly reports: “A Philadelphia area insurance agency owner is in the final days of his campaign to keep his other job, as a member of the Italian Parliament. Think of the frequent flyer miles as 54-year-old Amato Berardi jets off on Mondays to Rome during legislative sessions and returns on Fridays only to then have to try to connect with spread-out constituents. … The voters are Italian citizens living here, and those like himself who have dual citizenship. The issues: better communication, promoting Italian language and culture and, of course, jobs.”
- News: Will Israel Close Its Philadelphia Consulate?
- News: This Voorhees Guy May Have the World’s Best Beard
- News: Penn Challenged on Academic’s Firing in China
- News: Philly to Advertise on Taxi Cabs…in London
- News: Well This Sucks: There Is Probably No Life on Mars
- News: Despite Anti-LGBT Law, Philly Won’t Cut Ties with Russian Sister City