AP reports: “A second judge has acknowledged fixing traffic tickets in Philadelphia for people with connections to the system. Kenneth Miller pleaded guilty in federal court Tuesday afternoon to mail fraud. Earlier in the day, H. Warren Hogeland (HOAG’-land) pleaded guilty to mail fraud and conspiracy. Miller and Hogeland were among nine traffic court judges charged last month with dismissing or reducing citations for friends, family, associates and political allies.” Seven other cases remain pending.
- News: Fight Breaks Out at Philly’s Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- News: Suspect Charged in Beau Zabel Case
- News: Forever Feared
- News: Philadelphia: Six Killings in 35 Hours—But Now It’s The Exception
- News: Stun Gun Black Friday Fight at Franklin Mills Mall
- News: MontCo GOP Leader Charged With Rape