From the man who brought you SeekingArrangement.com, Temple University’s #1 provider of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies, comes WhatsYourPrice.com, the PG-13 alternative. Seriously, between Temple’s apparent sugar-daddy boom, and the racy pay-for-adultery billboard gracing I-95, Philadelphia’s practically re-invented itself as the City of Brothelly Love. Now, I learn that no fewer than 2,400 Philadelphians have been paying for the right to take people out on dates in the last month, for the Valentine’s Day run-up. (For comparisons’ sake, NYC had 27, 733 dates bought.) As the site frames it, it’s like a date auction, except not for charity! Still need a date Thursday? You can either browse for “Generous Members” or “Attractive Members.” (Meaning, you can browse for “men” or for “women.”) [WhatsYourPrice.com]
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- Property: Can Center City’s Flying Saucer Be Saved?
- G Philly: Rally for Gay-Bashing Victims in Love Park Today
- Be Well Philly: Do This: Power Yoga at LOVE Park Thursday
- News: What Should a Redesigned LOVE Park Look Like?
- News: Temple Student Charged in Israel-Palestine Confrontation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.