From the man who brought you SeekingArrangement.com, Temple University’s #1 provider of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies, comes WhatsYourPrice.com, the PG-13 alternative. Seriously, between Temple’s apparent sugar-daddy boom, and the racy pay-for-adultery billboard gracing I-95, Philadelphia’s practically re-invented itself as the City of Brothelly Love. Now, I learn that no fewer than 2,400 Philadelphians have been paying for the right to take people out on dates in the last month, for the Valentine’s Day run-up. (For comparisons’ sake, NYC had 27, 733 dates bought.) As the site frames it, it’s like a date auction, except not for charity! Still need a date Thursday? You can either browse for “Generous Members” or “Attractive Members.” (Meaning, you can browse for “men” or for “women.”) [WhatsYourPrice.com]
- News: Pro-Israel Student Hit on Temple’s Campus
- News: Penn Students Are the Most Polite in the U.S.
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
- News: Ferguson Protest: Tourists Pose With “Dead” Teen at LOVE Park
- News: Temple to Make SAT Scores Optional for Admission
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.