Brushing aside allegations that she used campaign funds for personal reasons, as well as the federal charges being levied against her former campaign manager, Blondell Reynolds Brown says she’s not considering leaving office. ”I’ve continued to be in quite a lot of contact with all of my colleagues and I’m encouraged by the level of support I’ve received and continue to receive,” she said. As to whether she’s still considering a mayoral run, perhaps it’s best to hold those questions for the time being. [Newsworks]
- News: Science: It’s Not the Thought That Counts
- News: Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Has a PA Connection
- News: VIDEO: Man and Woman Steal Christmas Decorations In South Philadelphia
- News: Fight Breaks Out at Philly’s Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- News: Dilworth Plaza Could Re-Open Next Fall
- News: Hot Stuff: Could Sriracha Plant Come to Philly?