Brushing aside allegations that she used campaign funds for personal reasons, as well as the federal charges being levied against her former campaign manager, Blondell Reynolds Brown says she’s not considering leaving office. “I’ve continued to be in quite a lot of contact with all of my colleagues and I’m encouraged by the level of support I’ve received and continue to receive,” she said. As to whether she’s still considering a mayoral run, perhaps it’s best to hold those questions for the time being. [Newsworks]
- News: Outrage Meter for the Week Ending 10/24
- Property: Architype: Civic Studies
- News: Councilman Calls for Hearing on Bed Bugs
- News: Council Might (Or Might Not) Proceed With PGW Hearings
- G Philly: City Council to Hear Testimony on Hate Crimes Bill Today
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.