It’s only a humanitarian crisis when Bono shows up. Today Hurricane Sandy received the official Bono imprimatur, as he’s joined fellow new arrival Brian Williams in helping leading Pat Christie’s Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund. Williams, the NBC host and daughter to “Marnie,” grew up on the Shore, will Bono needs no excuse to help people wherever he goes dammit. [CBS 3]
- G Philly: Our First (and Last) Annual Twerky Awards
- News: NJ Confirms First Death From Rare Tick-Borne Illness
- News: Springsteen Manuscript Has Been Sold
- News: Philly Needs an All-Chanukah Radio Station
- News: Bruce’s Original “Born to Run” Manuscript on Sale Today
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?