After an intense period of Facebook voting, the people have chosen. And they’ve chosen terribly. Monopoly, for the first time ever, decided to let the silly people have a say in how the game is played, letting them trade one piece for another. So the schlubby, wrinkled-pants-wearing cat-lady Monopoly fans of the world chimed in and replaced the almighty IRON with a whiny, irritable CAT. Here’s the cat being unveiled on the TODAY Show, looking super creepy.
- G Philly: Facebook Becomes More Trans-Inclusive By Letting Users Customize Gender and Pronouns
- News: Scariest Storm Prediction Images on Facebook
- Ticket: This is What People Dislike Most About Facebook
- News: “Daddy in Seat 16C” Is from the Jersey Shore
- News: I Quit Facebook and Rediscovered the World
- News: Kai the Homeless Hitchhiker Pleads Not Guilty