After an intense period of Facebook voting, the people have chosen. And they’ve chosen terribly. Monopoly, for the first time ever, decided to let the silly people have a say in how the game is played, letting them trade one piece for another. So the schlubby, wrinkled-pants-wearing cat-lady Monopoly fans of the world chimed in and replaced the almighty IRON with a whiny, irritable CAT. Here’s the cat being unveiled on the TODAY Show, looking super creepy.
- Shoppist: You Can Now Adopt a Dog Through Free People
- News: WATCH: Tetris on the Cira Centre
- News: PHOTOS: Philly’s Got a Big Banana Peel Problem
- News: Hundreds of Cats Being Removed from North Philly Home
- G Philly: Brian Sims Teaming With Facebook for “Open Dialogue” Series
- G Philly: Facebook Becomes More Trans-Inclusive By Letting Users Customize Gender and Pronouns