After an intense period of Facebook voting, the people have chosen. And they’ve chosen terribly. Monopoly, for the first time ever, decided to let the silly people have a say in how the game is played, letting them trade one piece for another. So the schlubby, wrinkled-pants-wearing cat-lady Monopoly fans of the world chimed in and replaced the almighty IRON with a whiny, irritable CAT. Here’s the cat being unveiled on the TODAY Show, looking super creepy.
- Shoppist: Shoppist’s Gift Of The Day
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- News: Amazon’s Delivery Drones are Incredibly Stupid
- News: VIDEO: A Dude Randomly Hugging People on Independence Mall
- News: Somebody Recreated Philly’s City Hall in Minecraft
- News: The Best Facebook Page You Will See This Year