A week after a 15 year-old honor student marched in inauguration ceremonies with her band and drill team in Washington, she was fatally shot on the South Side of Chicago. She appears to be an innocent victim of gang-related violence, after a man hopped a fence at 2:20 pm yesterday and fired shots into a public park where gang members had congregated. January was Chicago’s worst month for gun violence in ten years, with 42 homicides already registered. [Chicago Tribune]
- News: Can Everybody Shut Up About The Obama Funeral Selfie?
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Pennsylvania Provides White House Tree for Third Christmas