The much-beloved, racist/non-racist HBO show will be back next year for another 12 episodes, HBO confirms. (By the way, for a 30-minute sitcom, 12 episodes is a little paltry.) But how long can the show go on? When do they become “women”? Either way, to use the words of Zosia Mamet, they’ll always be “The Ladies.”[New York Times]
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- News: Streaming of a White Christmas
- News: WATCH: The Only Way to Start Celebrating Thanksgiving
- G Philly: REVIEW: Lady Gaga on SNL
- News: Bill Cosby’s Got a Special Airing This Saturday
- News: SNL Spoofs Patriot-News Gettysburg Address Retraction