Earlier this month, I told you about the as-yet-to-be-built Philadelphia Wax Museum, whose founder, Robert Avery, wants to showcase Philadelphia luminaries like Tina Fey, Michael Vick, Kevin Bacon and Pink in wax. You may remember that Avery got a lot of heat for his anti-gay marriage stance back during the Chick-fil-A saga, and Avery has since pointed out that the museum will include gay celebrities like Lee Daniels and Sherman Hemsley. In any event, the museum released this “concept rendering” on its Facebook page earlier today. What do you think?
- News: I Went to a Nazi Concentration Camp on Saturday
- News: Behind the Flag: Chatting With Betsy Ross
- News: The Monster We Celebrate on Columbus Day
- News: Remembering the Great Charles Bowser on His 84th Birthday
- News: Philly Brothels: Then and Now
- Ticket: “Playing Angels” Sculpture Returns to Kelly Drive
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.