Lead Actor: Al Pacino. Director: Brian De Palma. Setting: Penn State. Based off: Joe Posnanski’s Paterno. Premise: “This story of a complex, intensely righteous man who was brought down by his own tragic flaw.” Wait, I thought this movie was based on Posnanski’s book? The premise of that one was: I had no idea Joe Paterno was going to get embroiled in a sexual abuse scandal that ruins my preconceived narrative–guess I better avoid the subject as much as possible. [ESPN]
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
- Ticket: 7 Clues Netflix Doesn’t Know a Comedy From a Hole in the Ground
- Ticket: What to See in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: Ritz Five to Screen David Lynch’s Duran Duran Film
- News: Board: Penn State Will Abide by Sanctions
- Ticket: PHOTOS: The Giver‘s Brenton Thwaites and Odeya Rush
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.