Lead Actor: Al Pacino. Director: Brian De Palma. Setting: Penn State. Based off: Joe Posnanski’s Paterno. Premise: “This story of a complex, intensely righteous man who was brought down by his own tragic flaw.” Wait, I thought this movie was based on Posnanski’s book? The premise of that one was: I had no idea Joe Paterno was going to get embroiled in a sexual abuse scandal that ruins my preconceived narrative–guess I better avoid the subject as much as possible. [ESPN]
- Ticket: Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Are Fantastic in The Skeleton Twins
- Ticket: 3 Unique Film Fests To Look Out For in October
- Ticket: Kevin Hart as Big Boi in Outkast Biopic?
- G Philly: Who and What to See at qFLIX 2014
- Ticket: Tina Fey’s Latest is a Waste of Comedic Firepower
- Ticket: Overheard at the Toronto International Film Festival
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.