Lead Actor: Al Pacino. Director: Brian De Palma. Setting: Penn State. Based off: Joe Posnanski’s Paterno. Premise: “This story of a complex, intensely righteous man who was brought down by his own tragic flaw.” Wait, I thought this movie was based on Posnanski’s book? The premise of that one was: I had no idea Joe Paterno was going to get embroiled in a sexual abuse scandal that ruins my preconceived narrative–guess I better avoid the subject as much as possible. [ESPN]
- Ticket: 10 Best Films of 2014
- G Philly: Annie Should Be Left in the Orphanage
- Ticket: REVIEW: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper In the Trailer for American Sniper
- Ticket: Philly Theaters Won’t Show The Interview After Terrorist Threat
- Ticket: 3 New Movies to See in Theaters This Weekend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.