In Washington today for Barack Obama’s announcement on gun control, Mike Nutter laid into Florida Senator and would-be-Presidential-hopeful-if-he-didn’t-have-so-many-shady-friends Marco Rubio. Responding to Rubio’s comments that “rolling back responsible citizens’ rights is not the proper response to tragedies committed by criminals and the mentally ill,” Nutter shot back with: “The Senator is wrong.” He continued, “If the gentleman just wants to be opposed just because he wants to be opposed, I generally don’t argue with people who engage in that kind of irresponsible behavior.” Not really sure what that last sentence means, but I like it! [The Hill]
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Philly Becomes First City to Ban 3-D Gun Printing
- News: PHOTO: Newest Kennedy Born at the Jersey Shore
- News: Anyone Still Buying Zimmerman’s Passivity?
- News: Watch: BBC Interviews Mayor Nutter on Trip to London
- News: Will Israel Close Its Philadelphia Consulate?