Normally, Upper Darby homegirl Tina Fey can do no wrong. But her video-blog rant against Twitter, while funny, is … wrong. Yes, there are a lot of boring people on Twitter. There are also many interesting people on Twitter. And you, Tina Fey, would probably be one of the interesting ones. [Jonathan Chait]
- News: Drudge Commenters Disapprove of New Spanish-Immersion Preschool
- Ticket: WATCH: Tina Fey Accepts Kermit the Frog’s Ice Bucket Challenge
- News: An Ice Bucket Challenge Backlash? Really!?
- News: 3 Feel-Good Stories the Internet Has Ruined This Week
- News: 10 Ferguson Twitter Accounts to Follow
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.