We still haven’t seen the interview, but we can show you this interview about the interview: Oprah Winfrey confirming that Lance Armstrong confessed to her that he’d used performance-enhancing drugs during his once-legendary, now-tainted bicycling career. Oprah confirmed the confession in a chat with CBS News; her interview with Armstrong will air later this week. Until then, all we have is post-mortems on the post-interview preview of the interview. [ESPN]
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.