For the second time in a month, Chickie’s and Pete’s is getting sued for skimming tips from employees. Which can only mean one thing: More headlines like, “Chickie’s and Pete’s Employees Getting Crabby!” The restaurant chain should countersue the servers who allowed new Philly Ben Revere to order a chicken cheesesteak with lettuce and tomato when he first got to town. [Grub Street]
- Property: Ryan Howard’s Home Is Pending Sale
- News: Baseball Fans: It’s Trade Deadline Day
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.