For the second time in a month, Chickie’s and Pete’s is getting sued for skimming tips from employees. Which can only mean one thing: More headlines like, “Chickie’s and Pete’s Employees Getting Crabby!” The restaurant chain should countersue the servers who allowed new Philly Ben Revere to order a chicken cheesesteak with lettuce and tomato when he first got to town. [Grub Street]
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- Foobooz: Kraftwork Offering a Filet and Foie Cheesesteak
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model