For the second time in a month, Chickie’s and Pete’s is getting sued for skimming tips from employees. Which can only mean one thing: More headlines like, “Chickie’s and Pete’s Employees Getting Crabby!” The restaurant chain should countersue the servers who allowed new Philly Ben Revere to order a chicken cheesesteak with lettuce and tomato when he first got to town. [Grub Street]
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- News: Chase Utley Has Utley-Like All-Star Performance
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.