For the second time in a month, Chickie’s and Pete’s is getting sued for skimming tips from employees. Which can only mean one thing: More headlines like, “Chickie’s and Pete’s Employees Getting Crabby!” The restaurant chain should countersue the servers who allowed new Philly Ben Revere to order a chicken cheesesteak with lettuce and tomato when he first got to town. [Grub Street]
- News: The Phillies Won the World Series Six Years Ago Today
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.