The Hill reports that David L. Cohen, Comcast’s executive vice president, is meeting today with Joe Biden’s gun violence task force. Also expected at the meeting: Other cable, television, and movie executives—though Cohen is singled out in The Hill’s report. “The entertainment and video-game industries have come under scrutiny since the shooting and lawmakers have suggested that violent entertainment content contributes to aggressive behavior,” The Hill reports. “Biden is also meeting with representatives from the video-game industry this week.” [The Hill]
- News: Bike Share Coming to Philly
- News: Has Philly Sold Its Soul to Comcast?
- News: Apparently the Main Line Is One Giant Episode of Weeds
- News: School Officials Didn’t Know of Main Line Drug Investigation
- News: Former Jenkintown Athletic Director Admits to Relationship With Student
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger