The Hill reports that David L. Cohen, Comcast’s executive vice president, is meeting today with Joe Biden’s gun violence task force. Also expected at the meeting: Other cable, television, and movie executives—though Cohen is singled out in The Hill’s report. “The entertainment and video-game industries have come under scrutiny since the shooting and lawmakers have suggested that violent entertainment content contributes to aggressive behavior,” The Hill reports. “Biden is also meeting with representatives from the video-game industry this week.” [The Hill]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- Ticket: What to Expect at Comcast Center’s 2014 Holiday Show
- News: Comcast Earnings Rise 12 Percent
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.