The Hill reports that David L. Cohen, Comcast’s executive vice president, is meeting today with Joe Biden’s gun violence task force. Also expected at the meeting: Other cable, television, and movie executives—though Cohen is singled out in The Hill’s report. “The entertainment and video-game industries have come under scrutiny since the shooting and lawmakers have suggested that violent entertainment content contributes to aggressive behavior,” The Hill reports. “Biden is also meeting with representatives from the video-game industry this week.” [The Hill]
- News: Comcast Today: Internet Essentials Gets New Life
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- G Philly: Was There a Shooting at Woody’s?
- News: Comcast Today: NBCUniversal Merger Promises Under Scrutiny
- News: Should David L. Cohen Be Registered as a Lobbyist?