The Hill reports that David L. Cohen, Comcast’s executive vice president, is meeting today with Joe Biden’s gun violence task force. Also expected at the meeting: Other cable, television, and movie executives—though Cohen is singled out in The Hill’s report. “The entertainment and video-game industries have come under scrutiny since the shooting and lawmakers have suggested that violent entertainment content contributes to aggressive behavior,” The Hill reports. “Biden is also meeting with representatives from the video-game industry this week.” [The Hill]
- News: State Senator Charged With Misusing Her Office
- News: Media Executives Take Aim at Comcast-Time Warner Merger
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: Comcast Announces New Alliance with Sony
- News: Is Comcast Building the Next Magic Kingdom?