If David Gregory is in favor of stronger gun control, as I suspect most of the mainstream media is, he’s not helping his own case. Pending an investigation by the D.C. Attorney General, the “Meet the Press” host could face up to one year in jail and $1,000 in fines for brandishing a gun magazine capable of holding at least ten rounds of ammo on his show in December. If he is, all he’ll have proved is that some gun laws are tough. This irony was lost on the 18,000 gun-rights advocates who have called for Gregory’s arrest via White House petition. Shouldn’t they be decrying the foolishness of the law, rather than of the host (which I wouldn’t dispute)? [Washington Post]
- News: George Norcross Now Inquirer Majority Owner
- News: Headline of the Day: “Shrink Accused of Playing Tug”
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Will Philly Papers Go Up for Sale Again?
- News: UPDATE: Bill Marimow Is BACK. Norcross to Appeal.