Finally, an explanation for why Jets coach Rex Ryan inexplicably played Mark Sanchez deep into a hopeless season, while a noted water-walking miracle-worker turned the other cheek on the sidelines. To give up on the Sanchize would be to come to terms with the stupidity of inking himself with an image of his wife dressed up, pantless, in a #6 jersey. Here’s a fix, Rex: Since you can’t plausibly start Sanchez anymore (statistically, one of the worst quarterbacks ever last season), just insert a little “1″ before the “6″ and she’s a Vinny Testaverde fan. [NY Daily News]
- News: FEMA Chief: Feds Probably Too Stingy With Sandy Aid
- News: Christie to Decide on Smoking Ban for Jersey Beaches
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Use North Jersey Gaming Dollars to Rebuild AC?
- News: NJ Ranks 8th, Pa. 16th in Child Well-Being
- News: Chris Christie Has Raised $60 Million for GOP
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.