You know that Bill O’Brien CPR’d a moribund Penn State football squad to one of the best records in the Big Ten this year. You probably also know he was on the Eagles shortlist to replace Andy Reid on the sidelines. What you probably didn’t know: He makes spelling errors and doesn’t like to use commas, as evidenced by his official resume. (Sample bullet point: “Coach Tom Brady who in 2011 became the first unanimous Associated Press MVP.”) Well thank heavens O’Brien has decided to stay out of the NFL and coach Penn State for at least another year, where he might learn some grammar. See page 14 for the CV. [PSU]
- News: “Kansas City Chiefsteak” Awkwardly Honors Andy Reid
- Birds 24/7: All-22: One Play Kelly Will Steal From Reid
- News: Eagles Fans Show Class. Nation Stunned.
- News: Andy Reid Eviscerated Sal Paolantonio After Last Night’s Game
- Birds 24/7: This Time, Reid Leaves Town A Happy Man
- Birds 24/7: Cheat Sheet: Eagles Defense Vs. Chiefs Offense