What a delicious story this would make. Tim Tebow’s disgruntled and wants out of New York. Michael Vick is benched for the foreseeable future as the Eagles rebuild, and may very well be gone next season. Both the Jets and the Eagles had disastrous seasons. Don’t you see? It’s perfect! The latest grist out of the rumor mill has the Jets (Rex Ryan “loves” Vick) signing Vick, while trying to trade Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez, their current (backup) QBs. This would fit with the Jets’s habit of signing high-profile, ineffective QBs (Brett Favre, Tebow), and the Eagles’ all-around penchant for making terrible roster moves. [NY Daily News]
- News: Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Has a PA Connection
- News: Don Tollefson Scam Bigger Than We Thought
- Birds 24/7: Wake-Up Call: Eagles Trying To Buck QB Trend
- The Scene: DeSean Jackson Is Dating Ashanti
- News: Did Michael Vick Break Both of His Legs In a Car Accident?
- News: Eagles Passed First Huge Test of the Season