After the Susan Rice withdrew her name from consideration last week (read: got fed up with Washington) Obama is left with his number two option, John Kerry. He’ll nominate the Massachusetts senator despite concerns that his cabinet won’t be diverse enough (the SoS hasn’t been white and male in 15 years). [AP]
- News: Christine O’Donnell Not a Witch, Nor a Fact-Checker
- News: Obama Appears in Wilmington
- News: Christie Takes Obama to Task at Governors’ Conference
- News: The President and the “N-Word”
- G Philly: President to Ban Gender Identity Discrimination
- G Philly: Obama to Sign Executive Order Extending LGBT Workplace Protections
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.