After the Susan Rice withdrew her name from consideration last week (read: got fed up with Washington) Obama is left with his number two option, John Kerry. He’ll nominate the Massachusetts senator despite concerns that his cabinet won’t be diverse enough (the SoS hasn’t been white and male in 15 years). [AP]
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Pennsylvania Provides White House Tree for Third Christmas
- News: White House Asks America to Choose Which Pardoned Turkey Is Awesomer