On the heels of recent donations to the needy (Central Falls, RI) and the not-so-needy (the New York Philharmonic), Alec Baldwin is ponying up a quarter of a million dollars to help restore the Mill Creek Community Center in Stafford Township. The structure, which was completely destroyed by the superstorm, will require $1.6 million in repairs. Baldwin was personally directed to Stafford by Gov. Christie. [AP]
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- News: Jim Kenney’s Mean Girl 101
- News: Kenney: No Regrets Over Christie Insult
- News: Cowboys Fan Chris Christie Watches Game with Jerry Jones
- News: Rendell: Christie’s a “Wuss” For Cowboys Fandom
- News: Poll: Majority of N.J. Residents Don’t Want President Christie
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.