A judge has dismissed onetime CBS 3 anchor Alycia Lane’s claims against her former employer. Lane sued CBS several months after she was released from her $750,000-a-year contract in 2008, after a series of public scandals, one involving her emailing a bikini shot to a married NFL Network anchor, and another being arrested for allegedly hitting an NYPD officer in the face. [READ: Philly Mag's 2008 "The Very Public Self-Destruction of Alycia Lane"] Lane’s lawsuit against her former co-anchor Larry Mendte (a Philly Post contributor), who pleaded guilty in 2008 to illegally accessing Lane’s emails, isn’t over. [CBS 3]
- Ticket: “Incest: You’re Doing It Wrong”
- News: Main Line Woman Sues Irish Pub After Alleged Swinger Sex Request
- Ticket: WATCH: New Orange is the New Black Trailer
- Ticket: Philly MMA Fighter Anton Berzin to Compete on The Ultimate Fighter
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: WATCH: Abbi Jacobson Takes Broad City to Cannes