A judge has dismissed onetime CBS 3 anchor Alycia Lane’s claims against her former employer. Lane sued CBS several months after she was released from her $750,000-a-year contract in 2008, after a series of public scandals, one involving her emailing a bikini shot to a married NFL Network anchor, and another being arrested for allegedly hitting an NYPD officer in the face. [READ: Philly Mag's 2008 "The Very Public Self-Destruction of Alycia Lane"] Lane’s lawsuit against her former co-anchor Larry Mendte (a Philly Post contributor), who pleaded guilty in 2008 to illegally accessing Lane’s emails, isn’t over. [CBS 3]
- Ticket: Local Women in Fantasy Reality Series The Quest
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- News: New Jersey’s Dumbest Lawsuit Ever
- News: N.J. Sues Pizza Shop Over Garden State Parkway-Like Logo
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- News: Philly Pays $1.4M for Posting Gun Permit Appeal Data Online
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.