A judge has dismissed onetime CBS 3 anchor Alycia Lane’s claims against her former employer. Lane sued CBS several months after she was released from her $750,000-a-year contract in 2008, after a series of public scandals, one involving her emailing a bikini shot to a married NFL Network anchor, and another being arrested for allegedly hitting an NYPD officer in the face. [READ: Philly Mag's 2008 "The Very Public Self-Destruction of Alycia Lane"] Lane’s lawsuit against her former co-anchor Larry Mendte (a Philly Post contributor), who pleaded guilty in 2008 to illegally accessing Lane’s emails, isn’t over. [CBS 3]
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly’s Kevin Hart in This Insane Madden Game Commercial
- News: Nielsen: Philly Watches a Ton of TV
- News: Inky Wants to Dig into McCaffery’s Finances
- Ticket: Corbett Wants to Veto Amish Mafia
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.