The underdog does it again! First, this November, he became PA’s first-ever openly gay candidate elected to statewide office. Now, he’s been named one of the 15 hottest politicians in the WORLD. That list, mind you, includes prime ministers, presidents, members of parliament, and perhaps fittingly, a Minister of Equal Opportunity. Congrats, Brian, we don’t know which accomplishment is more meaningful. [Buzzfeed]
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: It Is Currently Legal to Eat Cats and Dogs in PA
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?