In the past two days, the people running the Guinness World Records have crowned not one, but two two greater-greater Philly-area record-breaking enthusiasts. Yesterday, word arrived that the “Philadelphia Soul Train Line Dancers” had indeed achieved the longest-ever Soul Train Line Dance, when 298 people shimmied down by the Art Museum Steps in February. Today, just as I was catching my breath, it seems a bunch of people from the Jewish Center of Princeton broke the world record for ‘Most Menorahs Lit.’ Mazel Tov, and as always, we wish you love, peace, and Soul. [Daily Princetonian]
- News: WATCH: Truck Falls into Sinkhole in NoLibs
- News: Yahoo! Autocomplete Thinks Philly Is “Ugly”
- News: VIDEO: “Urban Exploring” Philadelphia’s Abandoned Spaces
- News: WATCH: Short Film Celebrates Literally Everything About Philadelphia
- News: Driving In Philly Is For Suckers
- News: Is Philly Doomed to be Dirty?