If the 60 undergraduates enrolled in “Lying, Cheating, Stealing and Killing,” are looking for a how-to, they’re going to be disappointed. Penn’s spring semester offering, run jointly by the bioethics and political science departments, is essentially an attempt to help pre-professionals be better people later on. Topics include “torture, war and sex scandals in politics, [and] issues of privacy in the law.” Among the rotating professors is famed bioethicist Zeke Emanuel, a former Obama health policy adviser, and brother to two other famous Emanuels. Now that they’re on probation for grade inflation, officials at Villanova Law might think about using their free time to audit the course. [Daily Pennsylvanian]
- G Philly: Penn Adopts ‘Preferred Name Initiative’ for Trans Students
- Property: What Becomes of an Empty Frat House?
- News: PHOTOS: Penn Students Protest Spring Fling Crackdown
- News: Penn: Undercover Cops Will Bust Parties This Weekend
- News: Penn Lacrosse Coach Disputes Bar-Busting Allegations
- News: Somebody Vandalized the “Dueling Tampons”