There’s girls’ night out, and then there’s girls’ night out where you and your college roomies have sipped enough Champagne-o-Ramas at Continental Midtown to have the nerve to go up to actor Liam Hemsworth, in Philadelphia shooting a movie, and ask him to pose with you for a pic that you may or may not get silkscreened onto t-shirts for all the gals to wear at next year’s reunion. Says one girls-night-out girlfriend (this happened Saturday night) pictured, “He was very nice and didn’t mind us asking for a photo!”
- Ticket: July 4th Celeb Spotting in Philly
- News: I Can’t Unsee Kyle Beckerman’s Engagement Photos
- News: Ben Affleck’s A Better Gambler Than You
- News: Commencement Speaker Madness!
- News: WATCH: Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum Lose Basketball Game to 2-Year-Old
- News: Maria Bello Comes Out in NYT Piece
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.