Let it be known that Ivy League and cute are not mutually exclusive. University of Pennsylvania Product Design professor David Robertson, longing for student interaction away from the classroom (apparently), created a highly detailed seating chart out of Legos with intricately personalized Lego guys to serve has as totems for his darling students. It’s only creepy if he didn’t show the class, which he did, and each student was able to take home their Lego likeness. D’awwwww. [UndertheButton]
- News: Penn Prof Found Guilty of “Open Lewdness”
- News: Penn Study: Glorious Utopian Future of Free Elite Online Education is a Bit of a Crock
- News: Study Confirms Effectiveness of Groundbreaking Penn Cancer Treatment
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.
- News: Inquirer Reporter’s Husband Dies After Penn Trial