All right, this didn’t happen in Philly, but we’re telling you because this is exactly what’s going to go down everywhere when the zombie apocalypse starts: A 26-year-old gun enthusiast who just knows it was a military mishap that unleashed the virus but couldn’t make his girlfriend of four years see that blindingly obvious fact decided she had become a fatal liability to their group and stepped up to eliminate the threat from within by allegedly plugging her once in the back with a .22. Fortunately, when she didn’t turn, he went all Rick and took her to the ER. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Is Kobe Bryant the Worst Person in the World?
- News: Retiree’s Half-Century-Old Record Is Expunged
- News: Joe Frazier Granddaughter Indicted for Bank Fraud
- News: Leader of “Main Line Drug Ring” Pleads
- News: Jury Awards $500,000 Judgment Against Philabundance
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.