All right, this didn’t happen in Philly, but we’re telling you because this is exactly what’s going to go down everywhere when the zombie apocalypse starts: A 26-year-old gun enthusiast who just knows it was a military mishap that unleashed the virus but couldn’t make his girlfriend of four years see that blindingly obvious fact decided she had become a fatal liability to their group and stepped up to eliminate the threat from within by allegedly plugging her once in the back with a .22. Fortunately, when she didn’t turn, he went all Rick and took her to the ER. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Are My Savesies Chairs Nice Enough?
- News: Phillies’ Silence on NCAA Narcing Is Embarrassing