Jeffrey Hillman, the not-quite-homeless recipient of the most scrutinized bit of charity since Jesus whipped up a bunch of sardine sandwiches, turns out to have a string of arrests in New York (forgery, possession of stolen property, grand larceny, public lewdness) and Allentown (assault) spanning more than a decade. But despite preferring to hide his new boots and continue panhandling barefoot in Times Square, he’s apparently not crazy enough to be committed. [New York Post]
- News: More Pennsylvanians Working Than A Year Ago
- News: Report: Philly’s Recovery From Recession is Lagging
- News: Welcome to Pennsylvania. Would You Like Fries With That?
- News: The One PGW Sale Question That Really Matters
- News: PA Unemployment Drops, Job Growth Still Weak
- News: Good Riddance, Radio Shack