The Comcast SportsNet anchor, whose Berwyn-based company Baby Matters has sold more than 160,000 Nap Nanny baby recliners in the past four years, is being sued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over the product’s design, which the agency says has contributed to five infant deaths. [Inquirer]
- Be Well Philly: Hey, Wait—The “How to Fight a Baby” Guy Totally Has a Point
- Be Well Philly: Study: What You Eat When You’re Pregnant Matters Big Time
- News: Penn Backs Class-Cutting App
- News: In Princeton, Effigies Have Feelings, Too
- News: Dad, Kids, Saved From Fire By Jumping Out the Window
- News: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Booyah!