The Comcast SportsNet anchor, whose Berwyn-based company Baby Matters has sold more than 160,000 Nap Nanny baby recliners in the past four years, is being sued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over the product’s design, which the agency says has contributed to five infant deaths. [Inquirer]
- News: No, Thanks, Really, I Don’t Want Another Dog
- News: Your Kids Can Shoot an Uzi Right Here in Pennsylvania
- News: My Daughter Wants to Throw Like Mo’Ne Davis
- Articles: What Does My Kid’s Apartment Say About Me?
- News: Criminalizing Poor Parents
- News: 4th of July In Philly: Good Concert, Bad Language
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.