The Comcast SportsNet anchor, whose Berwyn-based company Baby Matters has sold more than 160,000 Nap Nanny baby recliners in the past four years, is being sued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over the product’s design, which the agency says has contributed to five infant deaths. [Inquirer]
- Be Well Philly: Which Matters More to Donor-Egg Recipients?
- News: $50K Wrong-Sperm Suit Is About the Burden of Blackness
- Be Well Philly: Have a Kid with Autism?
- News: Pedophilia Is Not a Crime
- News: Report: Local Police Gave Out Dangerous Spyware to Parents
- News: No, Thanks, Really, I Don’t Want Another Dog
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.