The Comcast SportsNet anchor, whose Berwyn-based company Baby Matters has sold more than 160,000 Nap Nanny baby recliners in the past four years, is being sued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over the product’s design, which the agency says has contributed to five infant deaths. [Inquirer]
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- Be Well Philly: Breastfeeding Benefits Overstated, Study Says
- Be Well Philly: Tylenol Use, Paternal Age Are Latest Suspects on ADHD Front
- Be Well Philly: That “Make Your Baby a Genius” Product You Bought Doesn’t Do Jack
- News: Please Make Amy “Tiger Mom” Chua Stop
- Be Well Philly: Why Every Philly Parent Should Check Out Nest