But not quite as cool as Washington’s San Juan Islands. The guidebook publisher put us at number four on its 2013 Top 10 U.S. Destinations list, citing the new Barnes and generally lively arts scene as our main draw. Who topped the list? Bourbon-swilling Louisville. [Philly.com]
- News: Philly Was the First City in America to Have Squirrels
- News: Some People Think We Have No Obligations to the Homeless
- News: Cheer Up, Philly: At Least Your Commutes Are Relatively Short
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: Schuylkill Expressway to Be Slightly Less Lethal Come Christmas
- News: 21 Things Buzzfeed Says Philadelphians Are Afraid Of