The three-year award, part of a national $25 million grant to schools in seven cities, is designed to encourage better cooperation among district, charter, and parochial schools. Philly’s grant will be managed by the nonprofit Philadelphia School Partnership as part of its Great Schools Compact. [Philly School Files]
- News: Schoolmageddon ’13: Wall Street Journal Attacks Guess Who
- News: Schoolmaggedon ’13: When Michelle Rhee Came to Town
- News: The Infamous Santorum Cyber Charter May Be One Gigantic Racket
- News: Michael Nutter Goes on MSNBC To…Defend the School Cuts?
- News: Philadelphia Getting into the Cyber School Business
- News: Philly’s First Arts Charter High School Coming to Center City
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.