The three-year award, part of a national $25 million grant to schools in seven cities, is designed to encourage better cooperation among district, charter, and parochial schools. Philly’s grant will be managed by the nonprofit Philadelphia School Partnership as part of its Great Schools Compact. [Philly School Files]
- News: Schoolmageddon ’13: Wall Street Journal Attacks Guess Who
- News: Schoolmaggedon ’13: When Michelle Rhee Came to Town
- News: The Infamous Santorum Cyber Charter May Be One Gigantic Racket
- News: Michael Nutter Goes on MSNBC To…Defend the School Cuts?
- News: Philadelphia Getting into the Cyber School Business
- News: Philly’s First Arts Charter High School Coming to Center City