Yes, the election is over, but it’s going to feel like early November 2012 all over again in Philadelphia today. President Obama is coming to the area to visit the Rodon Group, a suburban company that makes toy parts for K’NEX Brands, as part of his effort to rally support for a fiscal plan to raise taxes on the rich in order to avoid the so-called “fiscal cliff.” But Republicans are countering by unleashing an attack ad from California Rep. Kevin McCarthy, featuring Collegeville’s Gorski Engineering, and the owner’s complaints that higher taxes will hurt his business. Somewhere, though, Mitt Romney is wearing a T-shirt and letting his perfect mane of hair flow free, and maybe feeling a little grateful for leaving all the bickering behind. [The Associated Press]
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: “Black Friday” Was Flecked With Shades of Gray
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!