The Human Rights Campaign’s recently released Municipal Equality Index ranked Philly as the number two overall city for LGBT equality. Despite that number two finish, we did rank first in LGBT equality among the ten largest cities (in your face, New York! … wait) and first among cities without state protection for LGBT people. And we thought the Gayborhood was confined only to Washington Square West. [HRC]
- G Philly: Igloo Frozen Yogurt Shop Opens in the Gayborhood
- G Philly: Was There a Shooting at Woody’s?
- G Philly: 16 #GayPhilly Instagrams You May Have Missed This Week
- G Philly: Tavern On Camac Renovations Update
- G Philly: This Week in Gay Philly
- G Philly: Chatting With Factory Girls Creator Katie K Rex