The Human Rights Campaign’s recently released Municipal Equality Index ranked Philly as the number two overall city for LGBT equality. Despite that number two finish, we did rank first in LGBT equality among the ten largest cities (in your face, New York! … wait) and first among cities without state protection for LGBT people. And we thought the Gayborhood was confined only to Washington Square West. [HRC]
- G Philly: Proposed Philly Lesbian Bar Falls Short of Indiegogo Goal
- G Philly: 5 Gay Things to Do This Week
- G Philly: Sisters to Re-Open as a Straight Bar
- G Philly: Hey, Gayborhood Drag Queens, It’s Time To Up Your Game
- G Philly: Former Sisters Manager Crowdsourcing New Lesbian Bar
- G Philly: 8 Gay Things to Do This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.