The Human Rights Campaign’s recently released Municipal Equality Index ranked Philly as the number two overall city for LGBT equality. Despite that number two finish, we did rank first in LGBT equality among the ten largest cities (in your face, New York! … wait) and first among cities without state protection for LGBT people. And we thought the Gayborhood was confined only to Washington Square West. [HRC]
- G Philly: Brendan Jordan On Being Featured In American Apparel Ads
- Property: VIDEO: How to Make The Neighborhood You Want
- G Philly: DO THIS: Boxers PHL Grand Opening Celebration On Saturday
- G Philly: Icandy Faces Permanent Liquor License Suspension
- Foobooz: Boxers Opens Today
- G Philly: Boxers Opening Today in the Gayborhood
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.