The Human Rights Campaign’s recently released Municipal Equality Index ranked Philly as the number two overall city for LGBT equality. Despite that number two finish, we did rank first in LGBT equality among the ten largest cities (in your face, New York! … wait) and first among cities without state protection for LGBT people. And we thought the Gayborhood was confined only to Washington Square West. [HRC]
- G Philly: Philly Drag Queen Offends With Act Mocking 9/11
- G Philly: $10K Offered for Info on Center City Hate Crime
- G Philly: Marcie and Val Reveal Plans for 13th and Locust
- G Philly: The New Giovanni’s Room Ain’t the Same
- G Philly: BEWARE: Your Fruit Fly is Not Your Friend
- G Philly: Proposed Philly Lesbian Bar Falls Short of Indiegogo Goal
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.