It’s official: Fifty Shades of Grey is so successful it has actually effected the next generation of human beings. According to data from BabyCenter, parents to new babies in 2012 are increasingly naming their kids after characters in the book, with the names Ana, Grey and Anastasia all showing sharp upticks in use. Because, you know, bondage is adorable. [NBC Philly]
- News: Drexel Study: Most Kids are Sexting
- News: The Princess Wars
- News: In PA, the End for Cyberbullies is Nigh
- News: God Is My Roommate: Are Faith-Based Dorms Polarizing?
- News: Delco Teen Donates 500 Backpacks, School Supplies to Philly Students
- News: This Year’s Freshman Class Is Temple’s Smartest Ever
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.