Pennsylvania, the land where people leave vials of liquid LSD out in the street for just anyone to come along and sample. Well, that’s at least for a pair of brothers, aged 7 and 10, in Northampton County who ingested the drug after finding a breath mint drop bottle filled with acid near their home back in September. They arrived at their elementary school foaming at the mouth and hallucinating (read: tripping balls), ultimately being hospitalized the next day. If you suspect you’ve found LSD on your street, DON’T TRY IT. Instead, send it to 1818 Market St., c/o Nick Vadala and I’ll let you know. No returns. [CBS]
- News: Dude Goes Ballistic at Gym, Causes Bomb Scare
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- News: Science: It’s Not the Thought That Counts
- News: Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Has a PA Connection