The legendary Neil Young, along with the inimitable Crazy Horse, announced today that they’ll play a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert next week. Scheduled for December 6 at the Borgata in Atlantic City, all proceeds from the show will go to benefit the American Red Cross’ Sandy relief efforts. Tickets go on sale this friday at 10 A.M. for $75 and $150, though all seating is general admission. If you can’t wait til then, Young is playing Philly tonight. [Philly.com]
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: Questlove Announces 16th Roots Album Via Instagram
- Ticket: Dad Re-Creates Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby Albums With His Kids
- News: Commencement Speaker Madness!
- News: Hall & Oates Enter Hall of Fame, Strike Blow for Philly Musicians
- Ticket: Joan Jett to Front Nirvana?