The legendary Neil Young, along with the inimitable Crazy Horse, announced today that they’ll play a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert next week. Scheduled for December 6 at the Borgata in Atlantic City, all proceeds from the show will go to benefit the American Red Cross’ Sandy relief efforts. Tickets go on sale this friday at 10 A.M. for $75 and $150, though all seating is general admission. If you can’t wait til then, Young is playing Philly tonight. [Philly.com]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP
- Ticket: Rising: Bleeding Rainbow