The legendary Neil Young, along with the inimitable Crazy Horse, announced today that they’ll play a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert next week. Scheduled for December 6 at the Borgata in Atlantic City, all proceeds from the show will go to benefit the American Red Cross’ Sandy relief efforts. Tickets go on sale this friday at 10 A.M. for $75 and $150, though all seating is general admission. If you can’t wait til then, Young is playing Philly tonight. [Philly.com]
- News: The Blockley Is Closing
- G Philly: 7 Gayest “All I Want for Christmas is You” Covers
- News: WATCH: Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum Lose Basketball Game to 2-Year-Old
- G Philly: LISTEN: Is Madonna’s Daughter the New Madonna?
- News: B101 to Change Name, Keep Format
- News: City Shuts Down Old People Music Venue