As far as prison breaks go, they start ‘em young in Jersey. Atlantic City police are on the hunt for a 10-year-old prisoner who busted out of the city’s juvenile detention center yesterday. The boy, who reportedly stands at 5-foot-7-inches and 140 pounds, was being held on robbery charges. So far, attempts to lure him back in with Mountain Dew and unlimited X-Box time have been unsuccessful. [CBS Philly]
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”