As far as prison breaks go, they start ‘em young in Jersey. Atlantic City police are on the hunt for a 10-year-old prisoner who busted out of the city’s juvenile detention center yesterday. The boy, who reportedly stands at 5-foot-7-inches and 140 pounds, was being held on robbery charges. So far, attempts to lure him back in with Mountain Dew and unlimited X-Box time have been unsuccessful. [CBS Philly]
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Report: Philly Paid Out $40 Million for Police Misconduct
- News: I Don’t Know Why You Say Goodbye
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
- News: Women With Bats, Mace Attack School Bus in Northeast Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.