As far as prison breaks go, they start ‘em young in Jersey. Atlantic City police are on the hunt for a 10-year-old prisoner who busted out of the city’s juvenile detention center yesterday. The boy, who reportedly stands at 5-foot-7-inches and 140 pounds, was being held on robbery charges. So far, attempts to lure him back in with Mountain Dew and unlimited X-Box time have been unsuccessful. [CBS Philly]
- News: Northeast Philly Woman Charged with Sexually Exploiting Her Young Daughters
- News: [UPDATE] Report: Frein Confessed
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Police: Student Dressed as Teletubby Steals Chinese Food
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.