As far as prison breaks go, they start ‘em young in Jersey. Atlantic City police are on the hunt for a 10-year-old prisoner who busted out of the city’s juvenile detention center yesterday. The boy, who reportedly stands at 5-foot-7-inches and 140 pounds, was being held on robbery charges. So far, attempts to lure him back in with Mountain Dew and unlimited X-Box time have been unsuccessful. [CBS Philly]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.