As far as prison breaks go, they start ‘em young in Jersey. Atlantic City police are on the hunt for a 10-year-old prisoner who busted out of the city’s juvenile detention center yesterday. The boy, who reportedly stands at 5-foot-7-inches and 140 pounds, was being held on robbery charges. So far, attempts to lure him back in with Mountain Dew and unlimited X-Box time have been unsuccessful. [CBS Philly]
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: On-Duty Philly Officers Have Lovers’ Quarrel
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.